- When arriving to the range, see the vending machine and pay for the amount of pails you would like. The vending machine is CASH ONLY.
- The vending machine will drop a key, please see the corresponding locker and grab your pails.
- Drop the key in the safe beneath the machine and relock the locker.
- Pick a tee box and swing away!
- Once done, please return pail and remaining balls to designated area.
- We offer multiple packages, see the package options page to select a package that works for you!
- All information regarding package purchase can be found at the package options page.
Package general information
- With a package, you will purchase a set amount of pails that you have access to across the season.
- You will be given a designated locker where you will be able to find one/two pails daily (depending on package).
- You must provide your own lock to the locker, as we can fill the lockers from the back we don’t need a key/know your password!
- Once your pail is empty, you can leave the pail in the designated empty pail area near the entrance, we will refill the pail and remove a pail from your total.
Q: Can I share a locker with someone?
A: Yes! If you want to share a locker with someone you are more than welcome to! Just remember you only have a certain amount of pails in your locker and on your package!
Q: What if I run out of pails?
A: We offer “top ups” to increase the amount of pails you have access to.
Q: What if I want more than one pail in my locker for a day for someone to come use for one day. (ie brother in law is coming down and you want to use 2 pails from your package)
A: Text us 24h in advance and we will be able to accommodate something with you.
Q: How do I know how many pails I have left?
A: We will email/text you a reminder once you have 2 pails remaining on your package
Q: I’m a package owner, and can’t hit 100+ balls in one visit, what do I do with my unfinished pail?
A: No worries! Return it to your locker, as pails are only refilled once they are in the designated “return pail area”.